16 x Onsite Cabins (Sleeps 6)
1 x Onsite Chalet with Ensuite (Sleeps 7)
1x Molloy Cottage (Sleeps 8, linen supplied)
51 x Powered Sites
6 x Unpowered Sites
- Each cabin has two sets of bunk beds and a double bed. NO LINEN SUPPLIED.
- The Cabins have a self contained kitchenette with crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, a fridge a microwave a stove with oven.
- Cabins do not have a shower or toilet, but are located close to the ablution blocks.
- Each Cabin has a fire pit outside (firewood is available to purchase at the office).
- The Chalet has its own toilet and shower. It has a separate bedroom with a queen-size bed and a double sofa-bed in the living room. Upstairs in the loft area it has three single mattresses.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, a fridge a stove and microwave.
- The chalet also has TV and DVD.
- The Cottage has its own shower and toilet, air conditioning and TV.
- It has separate bedrooms 2 x double and 1 room with 4 x single.
- All bed linen is supplied, BYO towels.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with crockery, pots and pans a fridge and a microwave.
- On the deck is a BBQ, seating and eating area and a wood burning fire.
|1 MAY – 30 NOV||1 DEC – 30 APR|
|Cabins (no ensuite)*||$110||$120|
|Chalet (with ensuite)*||$125||$135|
|Children 3 and under||Free|
|Children 4 – 14||$10 pp/night|
* Minimum 2 nights
Note: Peak includes all long weekends and Easter